Oriental delicacies are regarded for some exquisite one-pot ingredients made with a melange of substances and flavors. One such Korean dish is a Bibimbap Recipe 2022, which is essentially a Korean rice meal organized with combined veggies or meat and served hot with a sunny aspect up. If you too have been craving for a scrumptious one-pot meal, then here’s a rapid and handy Bibimbap recipe, which you can make at domestic through following some rapid and convenient steps given below.
Ingredients of Bibimbap
- 1 sliced & slit cucumber English
- 1/2 bunch spinach
- 1 half of teaspoon virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 4 egg
- salt as required
- 3 tablespoon pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 sliced & slit carrot
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 3 half of cup readymade rice
How to make Bibimbap Recipe 2022
Step one Wash the veggies
To commence with this handy recipe, wash and reduce the veggies into small strips. Next, prepare dinner soaked white rice with some water or you can additionally use leftover white rice for this. in the meantime, take a bowl and combine the cucumber strips with Korean Hot pepper sauce (optional) and preserve it aside.
Step two Heat a wok
Take a walk over medium flame and add some water, once the water is heated add the washed spinach leaves. Then stir well and permit it to prepare dinner for three minutes, drain the water, transfer the spinach to a bowl and combine it with some soy sauce.
Step three Cook the carrots
Next to the identical wok, add olive oil and as soon as the oil is hot, add in the garlic paste and carrots, toss and cook dinner for 2-3 minutes. Then add in pepper sauce blended cucumber strips, salt, chili flakes and supply it all a quality mix. Transfer all this to a special bowl.
Step four Top it with eggs and serve hot!
Next, cook dinner the eggs one after the other in the pan. Then take the serving plates and equally divide the veggies mixture, rice, spinach combination, and pinnacle it with some warm pepper sauce (optional). Lastly, the region the sunny facet up, serve warm and enjoy!
- If you do not prefer a whole lot of spices in your dish, you can ignore pepper sauce.
- If you are fond of meat, you can cook dinner meat with some oil, soy sauce, and pepper sauce and add it to the dish.
- To intensify the flavors you can additionally add some ginger.
- Traditionally made with Korean Hot Pepper sauce, in this recipe, we have used the easy warm sauce.